Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dilini Niluka, About Me, Hey Boys and Girls

Hey Boys and Girls !


I am Dilini Nuluka. I live in Nugegoda. Hey This is me,

I am going to tell you about me. I am 26 old simple girl. No, No, I am not a girl, I am a women because I am married but now I am devoced.

Can you guess me what I am doing on these days? I have to live. Therefore I nedd money. So I am doing a Beauty Saloon.



This photograph was taken before I got married. Which one do u like most? I think the 1st one. Am I correct?

I have lot of work. Because I am the owner of my Beauty Saloon. There are lot of duties I have to do at my Saloon. There are two girls working with me.

Here is the photo of my Sallon



Some times I work Harder to reach my targets. I want develop my saloon day by day.

Here are the two girls working with me.

She is Menali


She is Tammy


All two girls giving me a very good support to any kind of work.

Now I am going to tell you about me.

I like Singing, Dancing, Chatting, Swimming anything .................

I think you like to talk with me. I will give my contact # to you now. I have put my contact # on this site. Try and find it. I think u can be the winner.


Actually they are the share holders of my saloon instead of these two working girls.

She is Nikki (Live in Auatralia)
She is the best for tatoos




She is Andria (Live in Canada)
She is doing New Fashions


Finally I am attache of my friends photograph herewith. These three girls are my Classmates.



Thanks for watching my site. Call me.............. U can find my contact # on this site. I know U can find my #. All the best !

19 comments:

  1. hi darling
    i show your profiles
    i like
    pl give your tel no
    i cannot find from this
    loving

    george
    my sweet kiss's

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey daling you are soo cute. i would like to be your fun maker. pls give me your contact. i will make you cum without any warries. mail me nalindagamage@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii.dilini.nice to meet u dear.really u r great.wish all the best of luck ever and ever.take care.bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are seems to be nice. Like to contact you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew the number..but i didnt think this is true story.coz the girl that the best for tattoos is a indian actress..03.....66?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,can i get your number.i like to be your friend and.............................
    i cant find it from this site plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am Athula. Nice to know about you. Contact me through athula.mahagamage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Crazy NILUKA Aunty stop the nonsense of cheating the boys this story is wrong not truth gentlemen’s are not believe this story don’t make fools you crazy. I think a man made it all story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi nilu, i am a sri lankan, working in jeddah, saudi arabia, now on vacation, i saw your profile inzorpia com.i like you,,,,,i try to contact your no...no chance.try to contact me,,,waiting your reply.my id, jamesjayakody@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi can you pls. Contact me at
    warna.fernando25@gmail.com

    I like you so much..

    Warna

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi dilani nice to meet you i am nalin i like your comment here if you need any help pls tell me i hope you and take my email addres liyanage.nalin@yahoo.com skype susanthanalin1 have a nice day to you bye!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DILINI DONT LIE ........

    She is Nikki (Live in Auatralia)


    She is the best for tatoos

    SHE IS NOT NIKKI.. TAMIL ACTREE THRISH...


    She is Andria (Live in Canada)
    She is doing New Fashions

    AND THIS ALSO... A INDIAN ARTISET//..

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey dilini.. contact me on 0772288828

    i ll arrange some beautician girls.. for work with.. ru want experienced or non experiencc peoplee

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI DILINI,

    PLS SEND YOUR CONTACT NUMBER TO MY EMAIL ID kethish1972@gmail.com OR CATCH ME MY MOB: 0756134459

    KETH

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi dilini.i like to be your friend.please reply to ravindu999@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think now you are established.very good. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete